Monday 19 June 2017

Such a thrill!

GUESS WHAT?

Yes!  I am thrilled to say I've been published again! Yippee!!!

This is the first time I've had a set of cards published in
Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft 
magazine, and I'm thrilled-to-bits! 





 The magazine  (Vol 23, No 7) arrived in my letterbox this morning, 
so I enjoyed flipping through it while I munched on some lunch.

Not only are my cards published (page 20), but I am also featured in
'Contributor Chat - Inspiration Board' on page 72.




For a closer look at these cards, here they are:












Stamps
Stampendous - 'Whisper Friends'; 'Travel Home'; 'Whisper Friendship'

Thanks for popping by to have a look,
you will find all the instructions in this month's issue of
Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine.

Happy Crafting!!!
    

5 comments:

  1. Yay, well done and very well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful designed cards Helen, can I buy them, I'm too lazy to make them Lol
    Leanne Stewart West Pennant Hills Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Super cards, love the quirky feel to them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards...the stamps are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are famous!! "Congratulations" does not seem to measure up to such a grand publication! This is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!