Tuesday 16 January 2018

Cascading Mini Album

I've been having a bit of a crafting playday today
dabbling in a couple of different things,
but I'll wait until the recipients have received them before I reveal them here.


Yesterday while I was browsing the FB groups I'm in, I came across a tutorial for this gorgeous little Cascading Mini Album by Teresa Morgan (www.thefatcactus.co.uk).
I jotted down the instructions as I watched the tutorial and this morning thought I'd give it a go.


It took a little while to cut all the various pieces but was straightforward and easy to assemble.


It's not quite finished, as each of the pockets should have a tag or card inside;
and the front cover needs a couple of embellishments.
I think I might have to make another one or two of these, as they would make a lovely gift for someone whether you add photos, words of wisdom or something else.

 Materials
Kaisercraft - Open Road Collection 'Bushwalk' P2447
House of Paper - Knight Smooth Ivory A4 Card
Stampin' Up! - Ivory Seam Binding ribbon

 Now, I'd better head to the supermarket otherwise we'll be 'livin' on love' tonight!

Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Helen! So glad I inspired you to have a go - thankyou for the mention, I really appreciate it. Happy Crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little album, I can image how stunning it will look when completed x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!