Tuesday 13 June 2017

Hello ...

I enjoy playing along with on-line swaps and challenges
and this month, one of the swaps is
"Hello"
where we are making a card and co-ordinating tag.



I decided to go a little bit quirky using a couple of the fun characters from
PaperAtsy 'elenazinski ZA03'.

 I stamped both characters on white card using 'jet black' Archival Ink
and coloured them with various prismacolor pencils.
 I then again stamped them directly onto the backgrounds,
before adhering the fussy cut images directly over the top.
This way, any strands of hair or thin lines are not lost.

Both backgrounds were made using Distress Oxides 
in 'wilted violet', 'worn lipstick' and 'fossilized amber' blended together.
The card background also used a brick stencil spritzed with water for an interesting effect.


It won't be to everyones taste, 
but I hope my swap partner likes my quirky "Hello" card and tag.


Happy Crafting!
  


1 comment:

  1. Love these quirky makes and your backgrounds are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!