Saturday 1 April 2017

I need a crown

I'm always on the lookout for new stamps
and yesterday was no exception.
This weekend the Penrith Papercraft Show is on, 
so my partner in crime and I headed west to see what goodies we could snag.

I'm quite amused by Art Impressions people stamps
so look who accompanied me home.



I cut a tag, stamped her in 'jet black' Archival Ink,
and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils.
Although you can't see it in the photo, I added clear Wink of Stella to the fur collar and cuffs.

I used 'dusty concord' Distress Ink around the edges
and finished with a pretty piece of ribbon.

Stamps
Art Impressions - Crown Set (4370)


Thanks for looking today!

Happy Crafting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!