Tuesday 11 April 2017

Bundle of Joy

Think, think, think ...... hmmm, what shall I show you today?
 

 


 I don't often make baby cards, however, on this occasion I was asked if I could make a few cards 
ready for the arrival of some much awaited bundles of joy.

Of course, I was very happy to oblige.

These cute little critters were a freebie on a magazine some months ago
and they are perfect for baby cards.

I stamped the images using 'jet black' Archival Ink 
and coloured them with .... you guessed it .... Prismacolor pencils!

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking and enjoy being creative!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable little cards to welcome a new one into the world. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!