Monday 9 May 2016

Look what the postie delivered!

I should go on holidays more often .....

We arrived home on Saturday night after a lovely 10 days exploring Tasmania, and look what was waiting for me ...

my Stampotique order;

an ATC swap;

current edition of Craft Stamper magazine;

a letter from my English pen-friend along with freebies from magazines she had purchased.

Wow!  I should go away more often LOL!

I'll be back with more crafty goodness again soon.  
I just have to catch up with boring household stuff first - oh well, that's what happens when you escape from reality!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You lucky girl ! Should go on holiday more often !!! lol
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some happy post! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it all. Cara X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a "happy mail" day, my friend! Did you see my card in Craft Stamper magazine???

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!