Tuesday 29 March 2016

Live Laugh Love

Since today is overcast with a few rain showers around, I thought I would do a bit of crafting, so first up were more bookmarks to abandon, similar to last weeks, but with different background paper.  
I really like last weeks background paper but have run out,  
hmmm .... maybe I'll have to go back to the shop and hunt out some more!

Anyhow .....


..... "Ta Dah" and "Dwindled" thought they would come and play again.

I really love having background paper that doesn't need anything doing to it, except a bit of 'black soot' Distress Ink on the edges before being adhered to black cardstock.  A little piece of washi tape helps to ground them and the words are a combination of stamps and stickers.


"Boots" also thought she would join in the fun and hope someone nice picks her up.

Stamps
Stampotique - "Ta Dah"; "Dwindled"; "Boots"
JOFY - 33
Craft Stamper - freebie

 I'll be back again soon, so in the meantime ....
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I love your little abandonments - I would imagine that they make the finders very happy. I'm laughing at the paper dilemma.... I resolve it by buying 2...one to use and one to stroke or use in emergencies. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using design paper too but cannot resist painting at least part of it... and do a bit of collaging ! lol... Love your bookmarks, the finders are going to be very happy..
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make these so well. Hope they become "well read", lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute, the finders must love finding them.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!