Monday 14 March 2016

Hip hip hooray!

I purchased this stamp at the recent Stitches & Craft Show and couldn't wait to use it.  As today is my BFF's birthday (and she was with me when I bought it) it seemed only appropriate to use it on her birthday card.


I stamped her first on white cardstock, colouring only her skin, the flowers and playing cards.  I stamped her again, this time directly onto some patterned paper, fussy cut her dress and glued it to the first image.  Her little teddy was also stamped onto a piece of leftover handmade paper, fussy cut and glued into place, as is the tea cup.  The third stamped image was her hair which is coloured using black, brown and purple pencils blended together.  The whole image is popped onto dimensionals and adhered to handmade paper.  To finish off, a Happy Birthday sticker was added.


Hip hip hooray!  It's your Birthday!!  Woohoo!!!

Stamps:
'Dear Alice' - Santoro

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of work, Helen, but you friend will certainly appreciate it! A beautiful job with the fussy cutting! The card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!