Friday 4 March 2016

Have you spotted Boots?

Yesterday I spent a lovely day with my BFF looking around 
The Stiches & Craft Show at Rosehill Racecourse.  
Of course, we didn't just look, but opened up our wallets too!
You can't go to a craft show and not buy anything - that would be too awful to comprehend!

I have a friend who has started up a new little business called Mercier and her stall has all sorts of interesting bits & pieces to ooh and ahh over.  Along with fabric she is also stocking some rubber stamps including (and here I'm doing a happy dance) Stampotique!

I thought I would make a card for her to display on the stall, and was hoping the shabby chic style would fit in with her display.


This is "Boots" and she really is a delightful bunny.
With a little bit of colouring with pencils and some paper piecing of her lovely spotted dress, she was ready to present herself at the craft show.


The lilac background paper is handmade (from my stash) and the printed background paper is Prima Butterfly Collection 'Princess Papillon'.  

Stamps:
"Boots" - Stampotique

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, Helen!! What better to team up than Stampotique and fabric. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo jealous of your little trip - it's been like forever since I've been to a craft show! I love your card and Boots is just too cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!