Thursday 1 October 2015

hello ...

Tracey, who runs Craftanoon, was spraying some flowers with Dylusions Ink in the afternoon and as there was leftover ink on the craft mat, I was able to use a couple of pre-cut ATCs to mop up the excess.


My friend Jenni, had brought along some new stamps and I decided Agatha Flower (Stampotique) was the perfect size for one of the mop-up ATCs.  I watercoloured her using Distress Inks (they are so versatile), fussy cut her, added some washi tape that I had just purchased from the Craftanoon shop and then popped her onto dimensionals.  I stamped 'hello' (also one of Jenni's stamps) to finish off.
I then decided to make a second ATC, again with Agatha, but ......


..... alas, I still had some pale green ink on my water brush and so this Agatha is not feeling very well!  And to top it off, when I was fussy cutting, her leg almost got severed (hanging on by a whisker).  I glued it so she's just resting her foot on the flower stem - oops!
Oh well, I got a fit of the giggles at this stage, you have to see the funny side of things!  I'll be back again after I've calmed down, LOL!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
 

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!