Monday 28 September 2015

Halloween already?

I skipped off to Craftanoon with my friend Jenni on Saturday, for a day of crafting fun.  I took along a few stamp sets including a new one I grabbed off the shelf last week which seems to be scarce as hen's teeth at the moment - squeeee!!!


I already had "Bird Crazy" but now I also have the accessories "Crazy Things", so I thought I'd start with a little halloween fun.


The background is created in a bokeh style using Distress Inks and the Crazy Bird stamped directly onto the tag.  He is then stamped again onto extra card along with the hat and pumpkin lantern and fussy cut before colouring.  A glittery purple ribbon finishes the tag off nicely.

I'll be back again shortly with another Crazy Bird, so don't go too far away!

Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. He doesn't look too happy about it all ! haha... Lovely tag Helen, I also love the birds and their 'crazy things'.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!