Monday 17 August 2015

The One

A couple of weeks ago, I found I was a lucky recipient of a couple of freebies from Visible Image, a UK based stamp company.  So after doing a happy dance they arrived at the end of last week, just in the nick of time for an engagement card that was needed for Saturday afternoon.  I couldn't have asked for better timing!   

heart INKognito

I stamped the heart image with VersaMark and heat set fine gold embossing powder.  The words are from SU "Heard from the Heart", one of my favourite go-to sets of sentiments.  I used some gold card for a mat and mounted them onto white cardstock.

the one

The inside sentiment was stamped in 'jet black' Archival Ink.

I was very happy that the card came together quite quickly, was easy to make and looked great.


A BIG thank you to Visible Image for the gorgeous stamps!!!

Happy crafting!
  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card ! This heart makes great engagement and wedding cards !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!