Wednesday 21 January 2015

APC - Week 14, 15, 17 & 18

I've been having a bit of a play this afternoon to try to catch up with the Altered Playing Card challenge, which is now up to Week 19!  I am very pleased to say, I have almost caught up!!

Week 14
 A bit of embossing, some paint, torn foreground, snowflakes & deer.

Week 15
 Texture paste, stencils, sprays & stamps.

Week 17
 Paint background, black gesso, stencils, stamps, washi tape & quote.

Week 18
 Paint background, stamped background & foreground, one coloured, one left white.

If you are wondering where Week 16 went, I actually got it done in Week 16!!!
I will try to get Week 19 done tomorrow and then I will be up-to-date again - PHEW!!!
Thanks for coming to look .........
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Helen. You've been so busy, it's totally put me to shame. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire that you are still plugging away at the APC challenge, Helen (I failed!). These are all great pairs. Your backgrounds are totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I especially like the birds at the bottom. I'm a few weeks behind but hanging in there still and loving it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab, Helen. I admire your perseverance !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!