Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

Ok, so yesterday I said I'd be back with a twist on some Christmas crackers.

For those of you 'in the know' my DH has been a Doctor Who fan since before I met him, so with a little bit of looking on 'the net', he came up with these crackers with a difference.
 
 
So we printed them out, cut and folded along the lines indicated, added some curling ribbon, and there you have it, Doctor Who bonbons!


I wonder what might be inside ...... hmmm?
 
 
Merry Christmas
 
and a
 
Crafty New Year!
 
  

1 comment:

  1. I am playing a bit of "catch up" here, Helen, but I still accept your Christmas greetings! I love your trendy "crackers" designed in tandem with your husband. Great idea of having the photographs as your wrapping paper. Total genius, I say!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!