Saturday 2 August 2014

Hello Sunshine

Ooooh, August already!
How the year does fly past, especially when I've just made my first 10 Christmas cards in a class during the week - eeeek!!

This week, my dear mother-in-law asked if I could make a baby card
for her hairdresser who had a new grandson.


Since I don't own any specific baby stamps, I had a hunt around to see what would be appropriate and found this cute little chap in my Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine" set.

First step - blue cardstock for a boy
Second step - computer generated sentiment
Third step - stamping and colouring this cute elephant on cardstock
Fourth step - mounting this on another piece of blue and putting it all together.


Fifth step - another computer generated sentiment with punched heart

I was quite happy with how this turned out as I don't often make baby cards
so I hope the hairdresser likes it.

Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image Helen and love the design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very thoughtful of your mother! I guess the "Helen" apple has not fallen far from the tree! Great use of the elephant image to "trumpet" the greetings. Sweet wee heart on the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!