Tuesday 29 July 2014

Cute as a Button

The theme at Wicked Wednesday this week is
"Cute as a Button"

I don't often use buttons and own just enough that if I'm looking for one, then I'll find something suitable for the project as was the case for this ATC challenge.



I started off by stamping some foliage from SU "silhouette sentiments"
and found three pretty buttons (also SU) which were just right for the flowers.

I added just a touch of blending for the sky and the grass with Distress Inks before stamping "Schu" from Stampotique directly onto the ATC.
"Schu" was coloured with Distress Markers and a smidge of Stickles 'picket fence' added to his wings for some sparkle.

I'm entering "Schu" (such a cutie) in this weeks

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. A great ATC and what a fun way to use some buttons. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ATC, Helen. Artistic blending of grass and sky here for a wonderful background. Schu is the perfect size for an ATC, isn't he? Love the glimmering wings!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!