Monday 30 June 2014

Bla Bla Bla

Hi there Bloggers,
I thought I should get one more blog post in before June is over
and so this is from a Card Swap I've been entering over the last few months.
The theme for June is
Monochromatic Cards

I actually looked up the dictionary meaning:
'monochrome' adj. in only one colour; black and white

but I've come to the conclusion that in the papercraft world
it can mean variations of any one colour,
so this is what I posted off.


In this swap we make six identical cards, post them off to a central location
and in return get six different cards.
It is always fun to see what arrives in the mail
and hopefully they might just show up this week, fingers crossed!


This sweet little character is "Schu" with the background "Bla Bla",
 a couple of new stamps I recently ordered from Stampotique
(along with a few others that I will show you soon).

Thanks for visiting and if you have time,
I'd love to hear what you think.
(only nice comments though)

Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your monochromatic card(s), Helen! I agree that in the world in which WE live, it does mean shades of one color, plus black and/or white, so you have definitely remained true to the swap theme. I haven't done a swap in a long time, but, can attest to the great fun and anticipation! I know that the six swappers receiving your card are going to be very, very pleased!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!