Monday 27 January 2014

Favourite Team Colours

I don't really follow any teams, but if I did it would have to be my DH's and his favourite team has red & white as its team colours.  At Wicked Wednesday this week, the theme is (you guessed it) 'Favourite Team Colours'.


When I was at Craftanoon last week, I picked up a packet of Heidi Swap 'Banners' which have about 8 lengths of different shapes, and all are white with various resist patterns on them.  I chose one of these, cut to the length I needed for the ATC, and blended over it with 'fired brick' Distress Ink.

I also had one little monster left over from Stampotique 'Line Up' who jumped up and down excitedly, saying "pick me, pick me" , so he had a 'fired brick' makeover as well.  He needed a little flag to wave so I wrote on some scrap white card, outlined around the edge with a pen, and then drew in the stick, colouring it with a Distress Marker before cutting it out.

I edged the ATC with some 'black soot' and stamped some foliage so the monster had somewhere to stand on the sidelines.  Little monster and his flag are popped onto dimensionals.

I'm entering this ATC at the Wicked Wednesday challenge.

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Helen! I can't believe you still had one of the Line Up monsters from your other project! I try to keep track of my "leftovers," but, somehow, they always sprout wings and fly somewhere unknown! Love what you created here even though, like you, I am not much of a sports buff! Well done! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!