Sunday 11 August 2013

The "Paper Doll" story continues ...

I can't believe a whole week has passed since I last posted the Paper Dolls.   I decided I would do a set for my September class at Pages 2 Scrap at Tuggerah, so yes, I'm still making them (well, another set of them anyway).  I'm certainly enjoying them, but they do take a bit of time with all the fussy cutting, and I'm also doing two sets of them - one for Pages 2 Scrap to display, the other to keep with the instruction sheet.  If I don't do this, by the time I do my class, it's very hard to replicate them because even though I take photos, it's the small details I miss - so I do two sets.


This is the finished set that will be delivered to Pages 2 Scrap later this week, same girls as before but with different outfits.  I now have another two dolls but haven't had time to play with them yet, but it won't be too long!


A work in progress at the end of my dining table, as you can see two of the girls are wearing different outfits and these will be the ones accompanying the instruction sheet which I still have to do, SIGH!

I think it's going to be a busy week, as I would also like to drop off my October samples as well.  For once though, I actually know what I want to do.  Now that would have to be a first for me (hee hee)!

So, I'm planning on heading up the coast on Thursday night with my BFF (as she will be in Sydney before going home) and on Friday we're heading further north to Newcastle to browse at the Stitches & Craft Show.  Then on Saturday morning my next class at Pages 2 Scrap is scheduled.  It's very handy having this shop only 5 minutes from my home away from home (BFF's house).  On Saturday afternoon, I'll hop on a train and have a relaxing trip home.

But now I must away, the sun is going down and the clothes need to come off the line.  It's been a beautiful winter's weekend here in Sydney, more like spring really!

Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!