Thursday 27 June 2013

Family Heirloom Book (Part 2)

Well, here I am back again with the next installment of the photos of my book, so if you're ready, off we go ......

Page 5

Pocket Pull-Outs

Page 6
Christmas

Three Mini Albums

Page 7
with three pull-out tags

Page 8
Undo the bow to reveal a mini album

So as you can see there are lots of places to add photos.  With the 'Christmas' page the tutorial only gives instructions for two mini albums, but since there are three children in my family, I added an extra one so that each of my boys gets one, instead of having to have two children in one mini (if that makes sense?).

I suppose you're wondering what the front of the book looks like ....

 
.... the spine has multiple ribbons around it (mostly decorative) and the covers are adhered to the front of the first page and back of the last page ....
 
 
 
.... and is quite bulky, and this is without any photos!

After the amount of work that went into this book, it is definately having photos added.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. ... what an amazing piece of work Helen! That is a real family heirloom. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it! It's time for me to get busy and make mine!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!