Monday 14 January 2013

Doctor Who - TARDIS

From viewing some sneak peaks on other blogs, I understand there is a phone box image in SU's Sale-a-bration Catalogue which will be available soon, and when stamped and coloured blue, resembles the TARDIS from Doctor Who.  So, that got me thinking and I decided to challenge myself by coming up with a TARDIS using cardstock.

My first version was a bit tall, my second version was bigger but still too tall, however my resident Doctor Who guru gave his approval to the third version.

Cardstock is SU Night of Navy, Whisper White and edges daubered with Basic Black ink.


All I need to do is to be able to print just a wee bit neater, and I just realised I forgot to put the handles on the doors, oooooopps!  On well, I'm sure the sonic screwdriver would be able to open the doors if necessary!

Anyway I was happy with the end result but need some more Night of Navy cardstock before I could make any more.  My resident guru is off at a Doctor Who meeting tonight and I'm sure if he took some along with him, they'd sell like hotcakes!

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is brilliantly thought out Helen! I know plenty of boys who would be very happy to receive one of these! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!