Wednesday 21 November 2012

Origami Box

Just a quick post today to show you a great little origami box made from a 12" x 12" piece of designer paper.  I came across it when reading one of my favourite blogs and you can find all the instructions for it here.  The first time I tried making it I got stuck half way and had to go and watch the instructions again, but the second time was easy peasy!

This is my first attempt, including lid, made from SU "Candlelight Christmas" with a SU vintage brad which I've raised up on two pop dots.

I really like the contast this paper gives, one side red, the other chocolate.

This box is made from discontinued SU "Christmas Cocoa", but in this instance the contrast is not great and as yet there isn't a lid to pop on top.

These boxes would be great to use as a gift box (mmmm ...... chocolates?) or some little trinket and if you made them in different sizes they might even 'nest' together.

Happy crafting!



1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!