Saturday 25 August 2012

Elegant Box

My BFF and I, love spending time together to craft.  She has a lovely big table and we spread ourselves over it and come up with all sorts of projects.   If I can stay with her for a few days (my home away from home), then even better as we can leave what we're working on overnight and come back to it the next day. 

A while ago I found a pattern for a box using foam board and so we both found some papers and set to work.

The papers used on this are all from Kaisercraft and I can't be sure but think the flowers are too.  I don't remember where the ribbon came from, possibly from a stash that Bev had in the cupboard.

The pearl flourish added some interest to an otherwise blank space and the lace(?) ...... well, I just thought it added a touch of elegance.

 The inside is lined with co-ordinating paper from the range and can be used to store whatever you fancy .....  mine has some ribbons in it.

Hope you have an enjoyable weekend and as always ......

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!