Saturday 12 May 2012

Vintage Tags

This afternoon I wanted to create something vintage from a couple of new stamps that Kaisercraft have recently released : "Vintage - Believe" and "Vintage - Cherish".  When I first saw these stamps (and there are a few more in the set [sold separately]) I could see some great 3D images emerging.  I often look for stamps where I can get more out of them then just a flat image and these fit the bill perfectly.

I first stamped the images 4 times each using StazOn and coloured the images using a blending tool and distress inks : vintage photo, stormy sky, peeled paint, mustard seed and fired brick, and then fussy cut around the areas I wanted to pop up.


I've used a distressing tool around all the edges and rolled corners over, as well as distressing the 'believe' and 'cherish' panels.  At the bottom of 'believe' is a piece of cream lace.

Wishing all the mums out there a "Happy Mother's Day".

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the presentation & charm you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!