Friday 4 May 2012

"Boofle"

I thought I'd have a play with a rather cute stamp "Boofle" who is this months freebie on the Docrafts Creativity magazine.  I quite often look for stamps that you can make a 3D image with and this stamp works really well.  I stamped him 4 times onto hessian patterned paper (also a freebie with another magazine ages ago) and cut out each image.


His nose is coloured using a chocolate chip brush marker with crystal effects added to give it extra shine.  The background is card from my stash run through the cuttlebug using a brick wall folder and mounted on real red, basic black and crumb cake card.  Isn't he cute?

I'm off to Terrigal on the Central Coast this weekend with my Mother's Group so I'd better go and pack.  We all met at the baby clinic with our first borns which means we've known each other for over 22 years.  They are such a great group of girls and we should have a lovely weekend away. 

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. He's fabulous Helen and perfect against the wall! Have a wonderful time away with your friends! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!