Monday 14 May 2012

Acetate Cards

This week at Alice in Paperland, I am teaching Acetate cards.  There are probably a number of different ways to make cards using acetate and I am demonstrating two of them.  The first uses two A5 cards joined together with the left side cut diagonally across.

Acetate is then fixed onto the back of this panel and then is sandwiched by the cut-off piece being re-attached.  I fussy cut around two images of M'lle Beeson and popped her up to create some dimension.

I added a panel of patterned paper and fussy cut around some more images before turning to the centre of the card.

The centre panel is fairly straightforward, with another image on the right-hand side.  All paper used came from Graphic 45 "le Circque" collection.

I'll be back soon to show you the second of the acetate cards that the class will be making.

Have a crafty day!



1 comment:

  1. I never think to use acetate unless it's for a challenge or something, but this is truly inspirational Helen. Can't wait to see the next one! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!