Monday 12 March 2012

Magnolia - Tilda

This weekend was very quiet with DS23 and DS17 away at camp.  On Sunday I took advantage of the lovely weather by weeding, not my favourite task but way overdue and very necessary.  Three hours later and it was done, phew, so I headed inside and set to work on all those birthday cards that are needed for March.  I'll post them after each recipient has received them, just in case they happen to look here first.

Todays card is a new stamp I bought a few weeks ago.  It's Tilda from Magnolia stamps but I don't know which one, it's not labelled and I'm not sure how to find out.  I'm wondering if she's holding mistletoe?



I've watercoloured her using SU's watercolour pencils and aquash, so easy to get the right depth of colour.  All materials SU, cardstock: Bashful Blue, Confetti White, watercolour paper.  DSP and ribbon  from SAB.  I've mounted her on a Centre Stepper Card.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!