Friday 23 March 2012

Central Coast Arts & Media Festival

If you happen to be on the Central Coast on Friday, 30th March, come along and have a look at the Arts & Media Festival.  It is being held at Wyong Baptist Church, 100 Allison Road, Wyong, from 5pm to 10pm.  Bring the whole family, entry is FREE!


As part of the Festival, there will be a Craft competition consisting of art, photography, embroidery, papercraft, quilts etc, and as I'm not from the Coast, I've been asked to be one of the judges for the papercraft section.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries and hope I make a wise choice when deciding the winners.

It should be a really good evening with lots to look at, including a walk-through dramatisation of the Easter story. 

Have a crafty day!
 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great day out and again, I wish I could be there! I've only just worked out that I can actually visit you here Helen so I'm sorry if I've neglected you previously. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog too - I really enjoy reading them. Have a great weekend, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!