Saturday 17 March 2012

50th Birthday

Today the family headed up to the Central Coast to help celebrate my best friend's 50th Birthday, along with some of her close friends and family.  Lunch was relaxed and yummy, and she received some gorgeous presents.

You'll notice that my 'number' cards all have a similar look, but I'm on a roll using these letter/number templates, so why not, they are ideal for a special card.



This is an Easel Card, they are so easy to make, and sit up beautifully.  Cardstock is SU: Bashful Blue; shimmer (own stash);   glitter paper: Big W;  stamps: SU -  Heard from the Heart, Confetti;  Kaisercraft - Tigerlilly.

My BFF and I met 32 years ago today (St Patrick's Day), so it was really lovely to be able to be with her when she celebrated  her special day.  Happy Birthday, Bev  ........  I hope you have a terrific year, enjoy every moment!

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this is a perfect design for those special birthdays Helen! The butterfly is a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!