Thursday 1 March 2012

First Time Published!

Last month I had a lovely surprise in the mail - in a black plastic bag was a copy of  Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Vol 18 No.1.  This is strange, I thought, as I subscribe to this magazine and it has never been delivered like this before, and what was making it lumpy?  Imagine my surprise to find returned two cards that I had submitted months ago with a letter congratulating me on being chosen to be featured in the Reader's Gallery.  Wow, I've never been published before, so I was really excited!  I have used a Bargello technique using Graphic 45 "Le Cirque" collection.  If you're in the vicinity of Rydalmere, you can see an identical card on display at Alice in Paperland.  The shop is at 6 Bridge Street and is open Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 4pm.

I'm feeling very inspired, so back to my craft table and perhaps I'll think about submitting again soon.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!