Tuesday 20 September 2016

Plushy and Friend

It's a beautiful spring morning here today,
the sun is shining, and my spring bulbs are blooming.
Ah, I love this time of year!

Yesterday I spent some time at my craft desk catching up with bits and bobs 
but generally having a lovely day.


These two cards are accompanying a couple of ATCs on their journeys to new homes.


I started by first stamping the brick wall and colouring it with various pencils in brown tonings. I cut around the top bricks and attached it to the blue background which is from leftover 12x12 paper.


Whisper and her friend Plushy were stamped in 'jet black' Archival Ink and coloured with Inktense pencils.  These pencils are deliciously bright and it's time that I played with them more often.


The brick/sky background was given a black layer before adhering to white card cut to size.  
Plushy and Whisper were popped onto dimensionals to finish off.


I hope they will be happy in their new homes - who could resist such smiles?

I might just enter this card in this months Craft Stamper challenge .... hmmm?

Challenge
Craft Stamper - Anything Goes

Stamps
Stampotique - Plushy
Stampendous - Whisper Friends SSCP103

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!